BY SNICKERS

Jorgymar D.
Puerto La Cruz
God the Snickers are the glory of truth, I love, I love you. It could eat again and again and never I get tired, too delicious. Chocolate, the dulce de leche, more peanuts how do I not love him? If it is perfect. For people who have never eaten it recommend it really is excellent
Ellen B.
Toronto, ON
Love this product since i was a child, still my love for peanuts is endless... I buy it once in a while to indulge myself.  The bar is very affordable. I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate and this one is one of my favourites. I will repurchase it for sure. My son also loves it.
Dream_star c.
puerto cabello
Delicious treat for an afternoon reading a book I really love it.The quality is excellent, they are perfect for any occasion,I love it because it's not the usual boring chocolate treat! It's crispy
Angeliqa F.
Maracay
son deliciosos, me encanta este chocolate, tiene un grandiosos sabor. me los traen mis amigos cuando vienen de viaje, normalmente se conseguien en panaderias. Si fuese por mi lo comeria siempre
Georgia A.
I am not so chocolate bars fan. And this one really was not my favorite. Just because it has peanut in it. I love peanuts in salty versions not in sweet ones. So this product was a little disappointing! I love Mars bars, those are nice, but this one I will pass, thank you!
Juliana A.
São Gonçalo
Perfeito para aquelas pessoas que assim como eu, gostam de chocolate e gostam de amendoim, este chocolate é maravilhoso porque combina estes dois sabores em um só! Seu preço é acessível e o sabor é ótimo, recomendo para todos amantes de chocolate, vale a pena experimentar!
Kemsy P.
York, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I love everything about this chocolate bar except one thing, the caramel and nougat sticking on my teeth. It gets annoyin whenever i'm chewing the bar as it kind of ruins my enjoyment. Still a great chocolate bar with bunch of stuff in it altogether!

Ferismar Delglays V.
Estado Apure
Yo AMO AMO AMO AMO los snickers! Son  mis chocolotes favoritos en todo el mundo, me encanta son super sabrosos, amo como se mezclan los sabores del chocolate y el mani, o las almendras, la verdad es que me encanta, es super sabroso, y jamas me voy a cansar de comerlos.
Jodie A.
Probably my favourite go-to candy bar for those afternoon cravings when I'm studying and hungry, but it's too close to supper/dinner. Affordable for what you get in the package, and available practically anywhere you buy candy bars. I'll definitely keep buying snickers!
Mary L.
Winnipeg, MB
The classic snickers chocolate bar! This is honestly one of the best chocolate that I always buy everytime I go grocery shopping. The chocolate and the caramel is so chewy and the nuts just add that crunchiness. Affordable and yes I would recommend this to others!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart