BY SNICKERS

Beth W.
Cork
Very nice chocolate, When I'm very hungry and on the go i enjoy this. I don't have it too often because i like to eat healthy but when i want to cheat i do. Its easily duped by other brands and I can't taste a difference but the original is amazing and nutty
Andrea S.
You guys, this one is fighting to win the #1 place on my fave candies. It's one of my favorites. The taste is so good, every layer have an unique taste, and all of them together are amazing. You need to try it, is so good <3 Every time you see it, you need to buy it.
Wajiha I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: King Size more...
I crave for this every time I’m on my period and I guess the flavour just satisfies my every time . The churchy peanuts and the chewy ness just makes everything feel so much better . I’d wish they had more different flavours like that
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely worth trying out if you haven't. I have an addiction to sugar and this is one of my favourite treats.
Perfect ratio of chocolate, peanuts, caramel and nougat.

I may go out and buy another one today.
Khadija A.
This is my ultimate guilty pleasure. Who doesn't like chocolate and a mouth full of nuts?? I don't want to be your friend if you don't. Because I don't think any human is capable of saying no to this divine snack attack. Ok seriously though... Snickers is love!!
David G.
Tbilisi
Sweet Sweet Tasty Candy ! <3 We have know each other for year. My Grandfather was always buying it for me because i really like it without any doubt. Of course, today i got older but sometimes is still try Snickers chocolate bar because we all need chocolate for our brains, really. :) And the Snickers is one of the best for me.
Marie S.
Snickers is love, snickers is life. I love the Snickers Chocolate Bar. It is one of my guilty plessures. I mean, the chocolate os so good and delicious. If you want to eat some fine peace of chocolate, this is your chance. It is not expensive which matters when you want to buy a lot of sweets but unfortunately you have only $3 because you have spent all of your money on make-up and clothes. So yeah, definitely go try it out.
manahil a.
For someone who is very picky about her kind of chocolates snickers offers a great balance between sweet salt crunchy and gooey. Its affordable and costs you a like a pound and best of all you can get it anywhere, so even if i'm travelling far away from home i know snickers can be purchased right around the corner for when im in the mood for something sweet.
Syeda N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Review for: Chocolate Minis, Miniatures Packages, Candy Bars 40 oz, King Size 24 Box, Unwrapped Bites, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Chocolate more...
AH SNICKERS. I love this chocolate so much that I can even eat it for two days straight without having to eat anything along with it! You can purchase it from any departmental store as it is always easily available, which is amazing! Definitely worth it in its purchase point of view. Much recommended
Anaisa R.
Is a delicious snack and very economical in my opinion, I would recommend 100%, I use it not very often because it is a bit sweet and it is usually gooey, but soooo delicious, It is very accessible to get a product of that,I would recommend it to anyone, because ... who does not like chocolate?
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart