BY SNICKERS

Sithlea A.
I waited for so long to have Snickers again. When I got to South Africa they didn't have any here. They didn't have a lot of my favorite chocolates and candies.

They still don't have all the ones I wish they did. They only get normal Snickers bars in. Nothing special for the holidays or anything like that. But man ... that taste. It brings back memories.

Still so good. Absolute heaven in every bite.
Danielle L.
Portland, OR
Snickers is a chocolate bar with torrone (nougat) of peanut butter topped with peanuts and caramel with milk chocolate. A perfect combination of chocolate, peanut and caramel that melts in your mouth. It gives me energy to the body and to the mind, and ideal at any time of the day.
Ana Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is a good chocolate, it has good flavor, good ingredients in general is a tasty chocolate but it is not my favorite I prefer chocolates with milk or other types of chocolate. This chocolate has a good price and is available everywhere.
incredible i.
this was the childhood best memory as far as i can remember cause whnever my mom was not at home me and my sister used to get up to the fridge and get the snickers bar and trust me it does not only fill your stomach but i dont know why i mean i know this is unusual and all but it somehow refreshes me and gets back the life within me and all of a sudden there is a sudden bppst of energy with in you.
anoushka n.
toronto
I love chocolates !!!and ho doesen't??? but still this is not my all time favourite I GOT it from walmart but for me it is not that good .. so many good review for it but trust me it is my honest review now I don't eat it at all from my side it is not reccommended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michela M.
Esse chocolate realmente arrasa no quesito gostosura, ele é simplesmente maravilhoso. Desde o lançamento sempre que posso como, ele é muito bom, assim como a propaganda. Até meu filho que só come chocolate puro experimento e adivinha... gostou agora tem que ser para nós três quando compramos para o papai mamãe e filho rs..
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
I love chocolates especially with nuts and caramel This affordable snack is so sweet I have been buying this since I was a kid this is one of my snacks during break time at school together with Orville Redenbacher's Jack 'n Jill Magic FlakesLAY'S® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato ChipsSunkist® Fruit Gems®Sunkist Grape Soda
Kiana Marie M.
Yigo
This is my go to chocolate bar. I am a really picky person and this is usually satisfies my cravings. It is also very affordable. It is also in reach because it is in most gas stations, grocery stores, and movie theaters. I purchase this a couple of times each week.
Kaley T.
I like their classic chocolate bar the most.The gooey taste of caramel,the nuttiness of peanuts is just so divine when you bite into the candy bar.My craving for chocolate is pretty high so a bar of Snickers would do the best job.You keep wanting more and more all the time
Patrice L.
Ireland
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars,
It has Carmel and nuts inside, when you take a bite into the bar you can taste all three combined together which give your taste buds happiness. I wouldn't recommend this product to children from 3 and under because it contains nuts which could cause a chocking hazard
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart