BY SNICKERS

Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Snickers bar is one of the best iconic chocolate bars there is. The nuts are crunchy, the caramel is tasty, and the nougat is sweet and delicious. It's a comprehensive chocolate bar, because you get a little of everything that is typical in a chocolate bar. The only thing better than a Snickers bar is a Snickers ice cream bar...that is heaven.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my absolute favorite chocolate bar that I love to get. I love getting them but they never last when I buy them cause I eat them in two days. They are great in flavor and I wouldn't pick anything else. I get these at CVS, Walmart, small stores or gas stations. I would recommend these to all my friends that love chocolate and peanuts.
Jennifer H.
Kearneysville, WV
Snickers is my go to candy bar when I haven't eaten for the day and realize when my blood sugar is starting to crash. I will buy this as I'm checking out and eat it while driving to my next errand. I am always satisfied and actually feel like the TV commercials! LOL I get enough of a pick me up to make it through the rest of my errands.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
I'm not sure if the prices fluctuate with these or not, but I can easily say this was a great bargain. These are individually wrapped bars that have two in each package .
Plenty for scouting events , lunches , etc.
These are very fresh and I really can't imagine them staying in stock very long .
I would recommend these given the quality , taste , and overall cost .
Kari N.
Ocoee, FL
Snickers are one my families favorite. We freeze them and eat them frozen. Might I add that is the best way!!!! We love them for our stockings and Easter baskets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
C'mon. You've had a Snickers bar before. They're super delicious and surprisingly filling for a candy bar. Definitely one of my favorites for sure. Plus the peanuts help me to pretend that I'm being at least somewhat healthy. (But seriously though. It's a chocolate bar. You don't buy it for the health benefits. You buy it because it's delicious.) ;)
Michelle W.
These are nice when I'm in a pinch and I forgot to throw something to snack on in my purse. The peanuts have a bit more nutritional value than a plain candy bar and they're more feeling so they hold me over longer. I like to freeze mine too. Price point varies my local small grocery store is high but out chain store is your typical $1.
Jennifer M.
Snickers is a chocolate bar. It is made from peanut butter nougat, on top of this goes roasted peanuts and caramel. The toppings are held in place by a thick layer of milk chocolate.

I don't eat chocolate often. When I do Snickers Bar is one I eat most. Combination of the layers mentioned makes it a tasty snack.

Some facts about Snickers bar.

It was second chocolate introduced by Frank and Ethel Mars. It first hit the streets in 1929 and it was named after the family horse.

Strictly speaking I wouldn't recommend Snickers. It has too many calories and is unhealthy for all of us. If you are not health conscious like me I would recommend it because it is very very tasty.

I am not the only one saying this because Snickers is the most successful chocolate bar in the world with sales in excess of £1 billion worldwide. That says something about this chocolate which started life in England 78 years ago.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta la barra de snickers chocolate es unico es su sabor Snickers son deliciosos son grandes tienen buen sabor a chocolate alrededor de la barra con un caramelo suave elástico en el medio mezclado con algunos frutos secos y galletas crujientes Esta barra de chocolate también es muy económica y la recomiendo para otras personas.
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I am a fan of Snickers Chocolate Bars. They are just the right amount of sweet. I usually buy Snickers around the holidays at various stores such as Walmart and Target. It is one of my favorite candy bars. If I had to choose between a full size Snickers and a mini Snickers, I would definitely choose mini because sometimes Snickers can be a little rich tasting.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart