BY SNICKERS

Alejandra M.
To be completely honest, I don't like Snickers. I'll eat them but I never reach for them personally. If someone gives me like a fun sized one I'll be fine with it. But I'm not a big fan of them because I feel like there's too much going on at once. I have a problem with having too many textures going on in my food or candy or anything that I eat for some odd reason. So eating a Snickers isn't a treat for me or something I enjoy at all. I love everything in them but just not all together at once.
Kimberly D.
Who doesn't love Snickers! The Caramel, Nougat, Nuts, Chocolate....mmm. Man, now I want a Snickers! I really like to put my Snickers in the freezer. It gets really cold and tastes so good. It's hard to bite...but for some weird reason I kind of like to gnaw away at the chocolate.
Breanna R.
Is there anything better than chocolate, nougat, caramel, and peanuts? No, there is not. I'm not one to stick with one favorite product every day... But these guys have been there for me since the 7th grade and haven't given up on me yet... Therefore, I'm not giving up on them. Snickers wins above all American candy. Period.
Marycruz R.
Mesquite, TX
The commercials are accurate, Snickers saves you from hunger. Theres days that im so hungry but im out and about shopping or running errands and ive happen to either have a snickers bar or a gasoline station close by and i get a snicker. It mixture of nuts and choclate and caramel is very fulfilling. It gives you that sweet and salty taste that most people crave. They are also so inexpensive. Next time you go put gas or your inline at a store purchase a snickers bar why not two that way you have one than and there and save the other for those moments of hunger.
Irail L.
Santa Fe, NM
The penuts and caramel makes it taste so good. In my opinion I like Snickers more than Twix for me it feels like Snickers has more flavors and things added than twix.
Linda V.
Oceanside, CA
I like snickers, I always buy one when I can but I think they are a little too sweet for my taste. But I highly recommend it if you are the type of person who likes sweets a lot.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my absolute favorite chocolate bar that I love to get. I love getting them but they never last when I buy them cause I eat them in two days. They are great in flavor and I wouldn't pick anything else. I get these at CVS, Walmart, small stores or gas stations. I would recommend these to all my friends that love chocolate and peanuts.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Snickers bar is one of the best iconic chocolate bars there is. The nuts are crunchy, the caramel is tasty, and the nougat is sweet and delicious. It's a comprehensive chocolate bar, because you get a little of everything that is typical in a chocolate bar. The only thing better than a Snickers bar is a Snickers ice cream bar...that is heaven.
Rachelle C.
Kansas City, KS
I love the way Snickers melts in your mouth with the chocolate, caramel, and peanuts. Some times when I'm just thinking about it makes my mouth just water, by remembering how I want another bite of Snickers. I even got my mother-in-law hooked on it. Sometimes in the summer time we break them up and put them in vanilla ice cream and add more peanuts, caramel, chocolate syrup, on top of our ice cream.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
I'm not sure if the prices fluctuate with these or not, but I can easily say this was a great bargain. These are individually wrapped bars that have two in each package .
Plenty for scouting events , lunches , etc.
These are very fresh and I really can't imagine them staying in stock very long .
I would recommend these given the quality , taste , and overall cost .
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart