BY SNICKERS

scott r.
Bellingham
Just as with all the candy bars I've reviewed, this is a classic and gets brownie points for being my favorite. I have never had a bad experience while eating a snickers, and their commercials are hilarious. They don't get a perfect score though because I think it's important that a snack promote healthy values in this day and age, and snickers simply can't by design.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love it, love it, love it! This one is like one of my favorite. I just can't live without it. It's delicious, crunchy, and gooy. It's that piece of chocolate you can't let go. I see myself reaching out for it more than any other. It's not pricey at all and most times you can pick some up at the dollar store 2 for 1! I love eating mine with ice cold milk. It's awesome.
Erika K.
Middletown, OH
I love the original Snickers Chocolate Bar it is my all-time favorite candy bar. You can find it at any store and it is a good value. I will always be a Snickers lover
VONDRA W.
Broadview, IL
WHAT A COMBINATION! CHOCOLATE, CARAMEL, AND NUTS. YOU CAN'T ASK FOR MORE. SNICKERS ARE FILLING, AND HAS THE ABILITY TO FILL THAT HUNGER VOID WHEN YOU CAN'T GET TO A MEAL.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Now, I'm not a chocolate fan nor am I a big fan of peanuts but I love caramel and of course, nougat. That is why I even tried a #Snickers in the first place. Each element of this candy bar is in perfect balance with each other. The commercials are right, not going anywhere for a while? Grab a Snickers! And, of course, a beverage because this candy is going to make you thirsty! :)
Natalie D.
When it comes to snickers I say you have to crave it to finish the whole bar. But the minis are the perfect size and amount to munch on for a while. Snickers are def my go to when it comes to chocolate !
Chimika P.
West Park, FL
No one on living earth can say that there is a chocolate candy better than Snicker. Eatting a snicker is awesome like seriously you feel as though you are floating around on fluffy clouds. You just feel like you are in heaven and the taste is very everlasting and it just makes you want to cry just because it is so goooood. Soooo good
Selva L.
Downey, CA
Exquisito, generoso en su relleno, me satisface plenamente cuando no llega la hora de comer, que mas puedo decir...es un viaje al cielo comer una barrita de Snickers.
Sydney Y.
These. Are. SO. GOOD. (Unless you have a peanut allergy, of course). They're filling, and a delicious blend of nougat and chocolate, caramel and peanuts. One thing I feel like I HAVE to put here is the plain fact that you definitley have to watch your intake of these- if you eat one too many, you're going to feel so, so, SO sick. But until then, you'll love life.
Aracely C.
my favorite chocolate bar! growing up my dad would bring my sister and i a bar every 2-3 weeks. over the years i've started to put in the freezer before eating and it's like eating an ice cream bar. the combination of caramel, nuts and chocolate is just perfect. it's a chocolate bar i would recommend, unless you have any allergies. overall, the best chocolate in my opinion.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart