BY SNICKERS

Arielle G.
A snickers bar is a great snack to have it certainly satisfies my hunger for awhile.
Delia L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
These taste best when frozen! Oh god their so good! Basically like the ice cream bar.
Yamel M.
Methuen, MA
One of my favorite chocolate bars. The chocolate and nuts go perfectly well together.
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Miniatures Packages more...
These are my guilty pleasure. I have a bag by my bed and literally eat them non stop.
Jacqueline L.
St Cloud , FL
This is a classic candy bar to go to. Salt, caramel and chocolate with peanuts, YUM!
Mariah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I Just bought two of these today. Snickers are one of my all time favorite candy bars
Elizabeth B.
Vernal, UT
How would one survive life without a snickers!! Gods gift to anybody on a bad day!
Carole S.
One of my favorite candies! Love to hand these out at halloween, the kids love them!
Keandra F.
Hamilton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A very good chocolate bar. Great combination of flavors. A favorite in my household.
Briana D.
California
Yum yum yum yum! This chocolate is always so super filling.... and delish!!!! 🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?