BY SNICKERS

Alexis W.
New York , NY
Sometimes I grab snicker as a pick me up. I love chocolate nuts and caramel...yum!
Tiffany C.
Amazingggg!!! So creamy chocolately and yummy! Crush it into ice cream even better!
Peyton
They're so delicious! It has peanuts covered in caramel that's covered in chocolate
Victoria B.
Vacaville, CA
Never really liked snickers they leave a weird dry taste in my mouth after eating.
Juliana O.
Stoughton, MA
Amo simplesmente delicioso não dá para se controlar uma delicia que derrete na boca
victoria g.
Midland, TX
Este chocolate es uno de mis favoritos y ds riquísimo! Se lo recomiendo muchísimo.
Charlene L.
East Bend, NC
One of the best candy bars ever. This is another one I wish I could eat every day.
Alondra b.
Davis, CA
I'm not a very big fan of caramel but in a snickers I'm more than willing to eat it
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love snickers! It's my favorite chocolate bar. It's inexpensive and satisfying.
Laura C.
Cherryville, NC
My absolute favorite candy bar out there! Love the chocolate peanut butter flavors
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart