BY SNICKERS

Catherine J.
Derry, NH
I honestly love snickers candy. I love how the carmel and the peanuts go together.
Alexis W.
New York , NY
Sometimes I grab snicker as a pick me up. I love chocolate nuts and caramel...yum!
Alexis S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to chocolate! I could eat 2 big bars in one sitting their so good!
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
Is there anything bad to say about a snickers bar? I love the peanuts and caramel!!
Kristal E.
I almost always reach for these when I need something sweet. Snickers are the best.
Dana M.
Freeburg , IL
Had a bad day? Eat a snickers! You'll feel better. Just don't look at the calories.
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These really do take the edge off of your hunger! And they're delicious of course!
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
My favorite chocolate candy bar. So delicious with the tasty chocolate and caramel

Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love snickers because it has the nugget, caramel, and crunchy peants. A must eat.
April M.
Lugoff SC
The snickers bar is really yummy and tasty and helps with those chocolate cravings
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart