BY SNICKERS #34 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Sarah G.
This is a great candy bar because if you are hungry and need some sugar to pick you up this will fill you up and give you energy. I love the taste and texture of this product. This is a perfect candy bar to have when you are working that long night shift.
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I am a lover of snickers and will forever be one. I recommended it to others and you should recommend this to others too. The love of my life, snickers. You can buy these anywhere. This is my go to candy. The flavor is so amazing. I Love me some candy!!
Chocolate covered peanuts and caramel and just amazing!! You start with a kit Kat then go to a twix and end with a Snickers! It is amazing! It works so well and they just made this candy bar wonderful who doesn't love chocolate, caramel and peanuts?
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Review for: King Size more...
I use to hate snickers because I hated nuts. I use to have milky ways instead cause it didn't contain nuts and I just thought for the longest time that snickers was just a glorified Milky Way. Now that I am older I don't even like Milky Way all that much but I love me a snickers bar.
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
When it comes to chocolates is always my favorite! I eat this when I go hungry and eat it when I don't want alot of food in my tummy lol. It is so creamy it melts and so delicious!
Jordan M.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
These are my least favorite chocolate bars. All of the flavors: from saltiness, sweetness, and nuttiness, are lacking. They just taste like some off-brand chocolate bar that was made without any real thought. Snickers are not repurchase worthy.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love eating my snickers candy. This candy is the best thing on the market. It will have you craving more chocolate. I usually buy my snickers at the local walmart. I love how cheap the candy is and not to expensive. I will recommend this product to everyone.
Yulissa E.
I love snickers chocolate, at one point it was an unhealthy obsession. I would eat one every other day, it’s s big comfort snack. I think the flavor is perfect and it’s not a pricey bar, I have no complaints on this perfect chocolate bar!💕
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g more...
This is my absolute favorite candy bar. It is my go to when I'm craving chocolate. The bar has sweet caramel and nuts. The chocolate is sweet, but not overpowering.
Ginny R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is like, the ultimate candy bar. It has everything. It is crunchy, salty, sweet. There is nothing better. Because I am a garbage person, this is probly my favorite gas-station-on-the-go snack, especially if I need something filling!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?