BY SNICKERS

Tina T.
Snickers are sooo good, I can eat them frozen, at room temperature, or even melted!
Alexis J.
Palmdale, CA
Very very yummy, one of my favorite snacks. I love eating it and am always craving it
Mickensie B.
Burnsville , MN
So good, but bad for you. Not too expensive, and the peanut butter one is tasty too.
Sarah T.
I love Snickers! Combinations of something chewy and crunch of the peanuts... heaven.
Allison N.
Nashville, TN
Snickers is a staple candy. I don't know very many people who don't like snickers.
Brandy D.
My sons favorite candy bar.. I usually get the fun size for him to have as a snack...
Anne B.
Rogers, MN
Snickers does satisfy, including my hankering and craving for a chocolatey snack <3
Sam M.
Bexley, OH
The best candy on the planet. Such a nice way to splurge if you're having a rough day
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Definitely my favorite candy bar! Before every game I would eat a Snickers Bar!! :D
Christine T.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Def one of my fave candy bars! Tastes awesome and I love love love the fun size!! :p
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?