BY SNICKERS

nancy m.
Lewisville, TX
Very delicious specially the caramel flavor with penuts creates a unique combination
Alexis J.
Palmdale, CA
Very very yummy, one of my favorite snacks. I love eating it and am always craving it
Jessica R.
York, PA
If you are in need of a chocolate fix, this is my go to. I like the snack size ones.
Megan H.
Pembroke, NC
Satisfies my chocolate craving every time. Got locked out of my car for this bad boy.
Crunchy, creamy and satisfying. This candy bar right here definitely satisfies hunger
Kamila M.
Cherry hill
The most scrumptious and delicious candy bar. It never fails to satisfy my cravings.
Christine T.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Def one of my fave candy bars! Tastes awesome and I love love love the fun size!! :p
Sarah T.
I love Snickers! Combinations of something chewy and crunch of the peanuts... heaven.
Allison N.
Nashville, TN
Snickers is a staple candy. I don't know very many people who don't like snickers.
My absolute favorite candy bar! Only thing I wanted when I was pregnant with my son!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?