BY SNICKERS

Sam M.
Bexley, OH
The best candy on the planet. Such a nice way to splurge if you're having a rough day
Anne B.
Rogers, MN
Snickers does satisfy, including my hankering and craving for a chocolatey snack <3
Brandy D.
My sons favorite candy bar.. I usually get the fun size for him to have as a snack...
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
These are my favorite candy bars. Love the great mix of nuts, caramel, and chocolate
Baraa A.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good one of my fav chocolate can get this really any super market gas station etc.
Yamel M.
Methuen, MA
One of my favorite chocolate bars. The chocolate and nuts go perfectly well together.
Devin K.
Edmonds, WA
Snickers is just a classic. The flavors mix so nicely, it's such a satisfying treat.
Theresa E.
This is the best thing ever! Especially when you are starving and need a pick me up.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
A classic chocolate candy bar. Perfect for those who like chocolate and peanut butter
Destiny J.
New orleans, LA
Mmmmm! So good . I love caramel and chocolate and the peanuts just make it better !
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart