BY SNICKERS

D M.
San Sebastian
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Snickers the flavor of caramel, peanut and chocolate are the best complement.
Theresa E.
This is the best thing ever! Especially when you are starving and need a pick me up.
Leslie M.
Portsmouth, Oh
One of my favorite candy bars 😋I usually grab one at the gas station every other week
Destiny J.
New orleans, LA
Mmmmm! So good . I love caramel and chocolate and the peanuts just make it better !
Carole S.
One of my favorite candies! Love to hand these out at halloween, the kids love them!
Yamel M.
Methuen, MA
One of my favorite chocolate bars. The chocolate and nuts go perfectly well together.
Yamilet C.
Portland, TN
I love this chocolate , perfect amount of everything in it.one of my favorites to eat
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Definitely my favorite candy bar! Before every game I would eat a Snickers Bar!! :D
Deidra R.
Best chocolate bar ever. Taste good and is my go to when I'm feeling a little hangry.
Tamika P.
Waynesboro, VA
All time favorite! better than all other snickers, has all u want in one candy bar :)
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart