BY SNICKERS

Nishawn W.
Just ate almost half a bag of the snickers minis last night. Nothing beats a snicker.
Sierra M.
Chickamauga, GA
Once I start there's no stopping me. I don't feel bad because they are bite size! :)
Yamel M.
Methuen, MA
One of my favorite chocolate bars. The chocolate and nuts go perfectly well together.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
A classic chocolate candy bar. Perfect for those who like chocolate and peanut butter
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
These are my favorite candy bars. Love the great mix of nuts, caramel, and chocolate
My absolute favorite candy bar! Only thing I wanted when I was pregnant with my son!
Crunchy, creamy and satisfying. This candy bar right here definitely satisfies hunger
Devin K.
Edmonds, WA
Snickers is just a classic. The flavors mix so nicely, it's such a satisfying treat.
Tina T.
Snickers are sooo good, I can eat them frozen, at room temperature, or even melted!
Cheyenne B.
Medical Lake, WA
Super sweet and delicious I must say so for sure and worth a try! :) Don't you think?
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart