BY SNICKERS

Adreana G.
Even thought I'm not a big fan of caramel it is actually really good. It is affordable and taste great. It is definitely at the top of my chocolate list. I would totally buy this again and recommend it.
Carol W.
Hollywood , FL
One of my all time favorite candy bars growing up! Just taking a bite into that creamy caramel and soft nougat with the crunch of salted peanuts and sweetness of milk chocolate always helps satisfy my sweet tooth. It's pretty much an American original! I actually find chocolate bar to be pretty filling too when I am hungry and need something to hold me over until I can find real food. I guess that's why they went with the slogan "HUNGRY? GRAB A SNICKERS!" haha.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Snickers was an will always be my first love in the chocolate section. Even though the ads these days focus on marketing it as an 'energy' bar, it is just a great all american chocolate bar. From when I was a geeky lil teenager in India I loved this and it will be my all time favorite. Its filled to the max with whole peanuts (not just crumbles and dust). Great chocolate bar! No marketing required. I am a forever customer.
These will always be on of my absolute candy bars! These are great for any candy lover. To alternative candy bars this is my favorite it is so much better than any other 😉.
Veronica P.
Ohhh my gaaaad! Este es mi barra de chocolate favorito! Los amooo! Es inevitable ir al supermercado y no comprar unos jajaja son irresistibles y sabrosos! Los amo.
Kristina G.
Katy, TX
Honestly this is a fairly decent candy bar. It is not my favorite but I do enjoy one once in a while. My favorite part of it is the caramel! This candy is definitely affordable! I would recommend this to others who haven't tried it.
member-4408a202d
Medina, TN
I love this candy it is my favorite i would recommend this it has one of the best flavors in the candy/chocolate industry it has awesome value it is cheap it is good is it cheap good on price i would recommend this chocolate bar/ candy bar i like this candy bar
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
Snickers Bars are a great treat. They are the perfect combination of nougat, caramel, and peanuts!! Who ever invented the Snickers bar is a genius for sure!!
My favorite version of the Snickers is the ice cream bar. I go crazy for the Snickers ice cream bars and they are my favorite ice creamy treat by far.
I also really liked the Snickers Cruncher too! Who would have thought you could make Snickers any better, but they sure did with the ice cream and cruncher in my opinion.
Mary A.
Knoxville, TN
Snickers always hot the spot! Sweet nutty, creamy and chewy. When you are hungry and want something satisfying yet indulgent, grab a Snickers bar. Better than all the rest. You won't be sorry.
Loops A.
Pasadena, CA
I love the classic Snickers bar. The original bar is always the best! Snickers has always been my favorite chocolate. Between the caramel between ever bite and the peanuts
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?