BY SNICKERS

Sarah G.
Who doesn't love snickers? Peanuts, caramel, and chocolate make it my go to candy bar.
Mallory H.
El Cajon, CA
I love snickers! they are the perfect blend of chewy and crunchy and are very filling.
Kandi C.
Mount Holly, NC
It is another candy bar that is amazing. This candy bar is not expensive to buy at all.
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
Snickers is my favorite candy bar. My favorite way to eat a snickers is frozen!! YUM!
Nicole F.
Awesome taste, it includes chocolate. What more could I say??? Did I say cholocate?????
Brett H.
Leitchfield , KY
Snickers are one of my favorite candy bars. I love the caramel and nuttiness of them.
DORALKISS B.
Providence, RHODE ISLAND
My favorite chocolate ever i love this chocolate and prefer it over any other chocolate
Jennifer S.
Panama City, FL
The fun size are a tasty treat when you want a little something sweet. Try them frozen!
Andy R.
Amo demais uma delícia muitocomo, gosto muito compRO sempre as vezes pra família toda.
Kylie K.
Thornwood
I love a good snickers bar it is so good and affordable but Carmel is it really for me
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?