BY SNICKERS

Sarah G.
Who doesn't love snickers? Peanuts, caramel, and chocolate make it my go to candy bar.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX
Snickers are seriously the BEST! It has the perfect combination of all the ingredients
Danesha B.
Brooklyn, NY
You can't go wrong with a snickers bar! Right amount of peanuts and it makes you full!
Jennifer S.
Panama City, FL
The fun size are a tasty treat when you want a little something sweet. Try them frozen!
Lydia
Mesquite, TX
Perfect for on the go!! Super delish!! Make sure you get it next time you go shopping!!
Emily H.
Snickers are the best. Is there anymore that really needs to be said. They are awesome.
Nicole F.
Awesome taste, it includes chocolate. What more could I say??? Did I say cholocate?????
Becky F.
I love these candybars!!! They have peanuts, chocolate, caramel and are great tasting.
Matilda R.
I enjoy eating this Candy . ❤️ I think it's delicious why lie . The chocolate is great!
Rosa H.
Love this chocolate its def my fav perfect combination of chocolate peanuts and Carmel
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?