BY SNICKERS

Jennyfer R.
The delicious snicker chocolate bar is absolutely the best I choose it over any other.
Carolynn H.
Snickers are the best candy out there. Is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
Mayra R.
Tyler, TX
Love this chocolate! It really does satisfy your hunger. Best chocolate ever invented.
Betty L.
Beaverton, OR
This has been my fav. Since day one. I always get these. I love them. I recommend them
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
Snickers are definitely my go to when I'm having a chocolate craving!!! I love them!!!
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
Snickers really kills your hungry, is so sweet and all together makes me feel satisfied
Sarah G.
Who doesn't love snickers? Peanuts, caramel, and chocolate make it my go to candy bar.
Elizabeth E.
I am a lover of chocolateand I love this candy bar because it has caramel and peanuts.
Nicole F.
Awesome taste, it includes chocolate. What more could I say??? Did I say cholocate?????
Lisa L.
Love sneakers, these are great candy for traveling ! Taste sweet and love the Carmel .
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart