BY SNICKERS

Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Taste really good. Love me some snickers candy. Chewy goodness And Carmel deliciousness
KeiSha G.
Snickers has been my favorite candy bar since I was a kid, and now my kids love it too.
Cristine C.
Memphis, TN
Is really bad for you but is so good , I can't stop eating it, chocolate makes me happy
DORALKISS B.
Providence, RHODE ISLAND
My favorite chocolate ever i love this chocolate and prefer it over any other chocolate
Daniella H.
Lithonia, GA
Snickers minis are just the perfect size! Just a small sweet cheat treat for cravings .
Madelyn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love how sometimes it gets stuck in my teeth so when it's gone I can still taste it.
Teresa A.
Las Vegas, NV
Snickers is one of THE Best chocolates ever invented. This is my all time favorite ones
Jennyfer R.
The delicious snicker chocolate bar is absolutely the best I choose it over any other.
Aliisa M.
Carver, MA
Love Snickers! The mini are the best. I can have a couple and not feel TOO guilty :)
Alexandr B.
Woodhaven, NY
It taste great, - great snack when you're on the go. And really helps calm your hunger
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart