BY SNICKERS

Anavictoria D.
Edcouch, TX
I love the combination of chocolate and peanuts that is my all time favorite combination.
Lashunda B.
Waco, TX
I had this just the other day with my family, we like this product a lot!! Licks lips :)
Charlotte B.
Stantonsburg, NC
Snickers is the best! If you want a good go to snack then this is the candy bar for you!
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the mini fun size versions of these. cuts chocolate and caramel such a good combo.
Linda H.
Brooklyn, NY
My number one favorite chocolate . Everything you love in one bite . Worth every calorie
Amber J.
Snickers are really good. I enjoy having a bit of something crunchy with something sweet.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Snickers are delicious and a great snack if you need a quick pick me up and sugar boost.
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Snickers is a classic! You can't go wrong with a chocolate, caramel and peanut candy bar.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites milk chocolate and one of the best of course five star for snickers
Angelica P.
Holtville, CA
This is my go to chocolate bar! Love the mixture if the caramel peanuts and chocolate.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart