BY SNICKERS

Sabrina A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
I absolutely love this candy . It has the perfect amount of chocolate and penut filling .
Tayla S.
Obsessed with chocolate nuts and caramel? This is the candy bar for you. Delish and cheap
Lauren J.
One of the best candy bars ever! Tastes amazing and really does satisfy! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
member-342fb4db0
Thornhill , CA
SO BOMBBBBB. You cannot go wrong with this. ULTIMATE SWEET TOOTH LOVERS DREAAAMSSS., yes
Evelyn L.
My kids are absolutely addicted to Snickers bars I need them in my house every single day
Wendy R.
Definitely helps with hunger and tastes amazing. You can never go wrong with a snickers.
Valencia S.
Great mixture of chocolate, caramel and peanuts. This is my 1st choice in between meals.
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
I don't like chocolate but for some reason I love a good snickers every once in a while.
IPrincess W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Can't go wrong with a Snickers bar. I love the chocolate caramel and peanut combo. Yummy!
Esther K.
May not be the healthiest choice for a snack but it contains protein and it is satisfying
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart