BY SNICKERS

Celastine H.
Snickers are obviously delish, but I'd rather have a Milky Way. Not a fan of the peanuts
Shanin L.
Richmond, KY
This is my hands-down favorite candy bar. If you haven't tried these frozen, you need to!
member-342fb4db0
Thornhill, ON
SO BOMBBBBB. You cannot go wrong with this. ULTIMATE SWEET TOOTH LOVERS DREAAAMSSS., yes
Yaselis G.
Milton , MA
I'm addicted and I love when they do the two for one deals and definitely takes care of hunger
Summer R.
Union, MS
Classic favorite. Nutty, nougatey, caramely goodness. Always my go-to if I can't decide!
Mari C.
Best chocolate out there.. .... No complaints ...
Great size price and best of all flavor
Dessie A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Snickers bars are the best chocolate bars ever. The perfect amount of chocolate and nuts
Taylor W.
Picayune, MS
Not my FIRST choice of a candy bar, but it gets the job done when there's no KitKat's. ūüíĀūüŹĹ
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is my all time candy bar , sweet but not no sweet, peanut chocolate & caramel on you

Naasia W.
Roxboro, NC
These are my second favorite chocolate bars , I love the peanuts and chocolate together .
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?