BY SNICKERS

Ana L.
Milford, MA
Love snicker bars so much! But I think that they're a bit too sweet for my own preference.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
A todo mundo le gusta el snicker,de los mejores chocolates con relleno, saben muy sabrosos
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA
The original snickers is always the best the right amount of chocolate caramel and peanuts
tara s.
Henderson, NV
These are the best candies in the world! They're crunchy and Carmalee and just so so good!
Erika V.
It is an awesome snack i love it they're my favorites, they're great at any time day/night
Jocelyn L.
Douglas, GA
I like this candy bar but it gets stuck in my braces and it's a real struggle to get it off
Sofi J.
North Las Vegas, NV
Amazing, very taseful. It can also get you full!! I reccomend this to any chocolate lovers
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love snickers!! They are so good. Taste great and its chocolate!! Great little treat!,
Griselda M.
The caramel and peanuts on this chocolate bar makes it taste so much better than it looks
Chantille H.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my favs! Always a good go to if craving something sweet! Great all around taste...
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart