BY SNICKERS

Luzmariana R.
Milwaukee, WI
You get a taste of every flavor inside. The nought caramel really complements the chocolate
Maria C.
Para mi snickers es mejor que milki way ya que tiene mani y no son tan dulces y pegajosos!!
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite.. my grandpa usually gets them on sell the whole family enjoys them!
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL
You keep me going when downnnn lol! I love you when your melted or not 😂😍😍 such a good mix
April G.
Columbus, TX
This chocolate bar is a great snack. I like enjoying them. My kids love eating it as wellZ
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg Snickers are my favorite of all time chocolate they taste so good cant any eat just one
Kim B.
Shelbyville, KY
My favorite candy bar, love the combination of flavor in this bar. could eat one every day
Desteny M.
You're not you when you're hungry lol. You have got to love a good old fashioned snickers.
Lexi C.
Dorothy, WV
Snickers are my guilty pleasures & I really can't live without them!! They are so delicious
Paige P.
Best candy bar you will ever eat! Has the perfect amount of sweet and salty taste! Love it!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart