BY SNICKERS

Stefani Z.
Mesquite, TX
Oh this is my favorite snack pic. I love the combination peanuts and chocolate!!! Its very tasty and feels so smooth in the mouth. Sneakers is something will not go wrong if you purchase it
Estefania T.
Seattle, WA
Snickers has always been my go to chocolate barđź’ś. It's so convenient and it fits just about anywhere . Definitely enjoy this as a snack or just simply as a treat after a hard day
Nice little snack that gives you energy. It's abit healthy because it has peanuts in it. It has a different taste than any other chocolate and you can buy it in almost every shop
Chelsea G.
One of my fave chocolate ever!! I’m a huge chocolate lover and have been a snickers fan since I’m a child...this bar will put you in a good mood as soon as you taste it!
Kristen G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Snickers had always been my favorite candy bar. It is my perfect go-to candy. The taste is amazing and it leaves me wanting more. They can be found everywhere and they have great variations of this candy bar which are all worth trying. Overall this product is great.
Lisa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Seriousy snickers?? You get me every time. I crave snickers when I want something sweet and salty. Caramel is my absolute favorite, so its literally a no brainer! Hangry no more!
rachael l.
Jenison, MI
Snickers are another staple candy bar, I think there a step up from a milky way bar (since snickers have nuts). I don't eat candy that often but snickers are one of my favorites
Adrianna C.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Snickers chocolate bar is a sure hit everytime. It's my go to candy bar, the chocolate and peanuts, topped with nougat and caramel are all so evenly distributed. ❤️❤️ Snickers!
Heather F.
Bridge City, TX
Snickers is my absolute favorite candy bar, and it has been since I was a kid. The perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, nougat, and slightly salty peanuts makes my taste buds dance with joy!!!!! I like to pick one up when I stop for gas, and keep it stashed in my purse, for that little time in the day when I need a pick me up. It's always the same delicious treat, and it never fails to make my just that little bit happier during my day.
Raquel M.
Springfield
Always so yummy and satisfying. Snickers is my go to chocolate bar. My whole family loves snickers. I wish they'd come out with a dark chocolate option since it's my favorite.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart