BY SNICKERS

Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Another candy I still enjoy. I have eaten this candy for years and it never disappoints me.
Mireya W.
Harlingen, TX
Snickers are great. I just can never eat a whole bar, it gets kinda boring halfway through
Renae D.
I love snickers bars. The mixture of nuggets, caramel, and nuts is the perfect combination.
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
Very Delicious ,Snickers have been my all time favorite and the kids really like them alot.
Meredith S.
Best candy bar ever! No matter where you pick one up, you know it is going to be delicious.
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Probably my favorite chocolate bar. Not too much of a peanut taste and not too much carmel.
Autumn C.
There was a point in my life where I ate these all the time. They are absolutely delicious
April D.
Inverness, FL
Delicious! Can't get enough of this nutty Carmely chocolate! It's a classic for candy bars!
Jocelyn L.
Douglas, GA
I like this candy bar but it gets stuck in my braces and it's a real struggle to get it off
Malkia H.
Mandeville, Manchester
I love snickers especially the caramel. I normally hate caramel but it taste good in this..
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart