BY SNICKERS

Julianna j.
Snickers are my favorite they always have been! I love these! I eat them all the time haha
Gormarie M.
Amo esta barra de chocolate más cuando tengo esos bajones en el que el cuerpo pide dulces.
Ana L.
Milford, MA
Love snicker bars so much! But I think that they're a bit too sweet for my own preference.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
One of my absolute favorite candy bars growing up!!' It's chocolatey and nutty, just yummy
I loved it is super delicious the chocolate with the candy I love as they meet in the mouth
member-77d384eba
Germany
Favourite chocolate bar ever! Combines two of my favorite things - chocolate and peanuts.
Veronica I.
Delicious milk chocolate, caramel peanutty candy bar, snickers really satisfies my hunger!
Tiauna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love snickers!! My favorite candy by far. It's just perfection in a candy bar
Juliana B.
Stick with the classic, i love the almond taste in all the snickers bars they are the best
Alyssa L.
Toledo, OH
My favorite chocolate love the mix of chocolate peanuts and caramel. Mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm!!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart