BY SNICKERS

Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
I love anything with peanuts and Carmel and a snicker bar is a perfect combination of the two
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Can't go wrong with a snickers bars! It's a go to guilty pleasure when I have a sweet tooth.
Jenna M.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite chocolate bar! Enough variety to be satisfying without me wanting something else.
Angélica P.
Is too rich, I loved it, it's like my platonic love with chocolate, it's very, very good💖💖😍😍😍
Janeen G.
Paterson, NJ
Perfect candy especially when you're hungry! Love the nuts, caramel and chocolate all in one
Rachel A.
These are amazing. I love that they are bite size, not to filling like the actual candy bar.
Kate A.
This is one of my favorite candy bars I can't usually eat a whole one but they are delicious
Christine D.
These are super addicting. I could eat an entire bag! It's the perect mix of salty and sweet.
Maria C.
I think it's good when you don't know what to eat but you want a candy. It's also very tasty
Asma J.
Manchester, NJ
I can pick snicker over anything anytime. I love how it has almonds inside and taste so good
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?