BY SNICKERS

Shaunta H.
I love snickers they are so good and it's the perfect snack. I love the peanuts and chocolate
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
So good! I love them so much i ate like 10 bars and threw up. It was so worth it though lol.
Grecia M.
Watsonville, CA
Favorite chocolate ever tbh I stay getting this always no matter what it's really good candy
Ashley E.
Oooooo.Mmmmmm.Gggggg..these are my absolute favorite candy bar..so good...never disappointing
Maria C.
I think it's good when you don't know what to eat but you want a candy. It's also very tasty
Heather  H.
I always have a snicker in my backpack during school! They keep me energized, happy and full
Clarissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good chocolate! I love snickers they should make more bigger sizes than the king sizes
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
My friends joke that I'm the Snickers queen. This is definitely my go-to favorite candy bar!
Valerie B.
I would say that Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. Usually buy some for road trips!
Jamie F.
Snickers are really good; with the perfect blend of peanuts, nougat, caramel, and chocolate.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart