BY SNICKERS

Summer M.
hudsonville MI
So good! I love them so much i ate like 10 bars and threw up. It was so worth it though lol.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
Snickers are one of my favorite candy bars. I love peanuts chocolate and Carmel all together.
Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
Favorite chocolate bar ever!love it always buy them they are so addicting best chocolate bar
Livv G.
El Paso, TX
#1 favorite candy bar. In all shapes and sizes. On all holidays. I even accept then as gifts.
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love love this chocolate! Caramel, chocolate, peanuts yum! It's. Generational triumph!
Jess M.
Excellent and so savoring that it makes you want to eat more. My favorite kind of chocolate.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious! Love the combination of peanuts, caramel and chocolate. Definitely a great treat!
Angélica P.
Is too rich, I loved it, it's like my platonic love with chocolate, it's very, very good💖💖😍😍😍
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite candy bar. I always buy these at the gas station and before road trips. So good.
Erica G.
One of my favorite candy bars. I could eat one every day and have introduced them to my kids
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?