BY SNICKERS

Rachel R.
I love me a Snickers bar! It's one of my to go to chocolate bars when I need a chocolate fix.
Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
Favorite chocolate bar ever!love it always buy them they are so addicting best chocolate bar
Erica G.
One of my favorite candy bars. I could eat one every day and have introduced them to my kids
Amanda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good, fills you up when your hungry and I love that there's a variety of sizes to choose from
Taylor S.
Best chocolate bar if your in the mood for something sweet and salty!! Love the crunchy parts
Heather  H.
I always have a snicker in my backpack during school! They keep me energized, happy and full
Jess M.
Excellent and so savoring that it makes you want to eat more. My favorite kind of chocolate.
Ashley E.
Oooooo.Mmmmmm.Gggggg..these are my absolute favorite candy bar..so good...never disappointing
Shaunta H.
I love snickers they are so good and it's the perfect snack. I love the peanuts and chocolate
Valerie B.
I would say that Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. Usually buy some for road trips!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart