BY SNICKERS

Maria M.
For some odd reason i think the mini size snickers are the best other than the original ones!
Cheyenne H.
My absolute favorite candy bar.. peanuts.. caramel.. chocolate.. how could you go wrong? Lol
Charlotte T.
Lorain, OH
Yummy candy great tasting chocolate to peanut combination love the way the bake into dessert
Jess M.
Excellent and so savoring that it makes you want to eat more. My favorite kind of chocolate.
Mavis k.
Central Islip, NY
Snickers many and chocolate mix together is just nice to have them every day i will buy again
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Can't go wrong with a snickers bars! It's a go to guilty pleasure when I have a sweet tooth.
Kristen V.
Snickers has always been one of my favorite candy bars. They can always satisfy my cravings.
Rachel A.
These are amazing. I love that they are bite size, not to filling like the actual candy bar.
Juana Z.
Lake Geneva, WI
They r so good . Helps me out the day when I'm hungry I eat a snickers . U should try them .
Christine D.
These are super addicting. I could eat an entire bag! It's the perect mix of salty and sweet.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart