BY SNICKERS

Kristen V.
Snickers has always been one of my favorite candy bars. They can always satisfy my cravings.
Kate A.
This is one of my favorite candy bars I can't usually eat a whole one but they are delicious
Juana Z.
Lake Geneva, WI
They r so good . Helps me out the day when I'm hungry I eat a snickers . U should try them .
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Snickers bars are classic!! They are delicious with the caramel, chocolate and nougat blend!
Caitlin F.
Norwalk, IA
Love it! My favorite candy bar ever! It's so easy to grab on the go and eat! It's so filling!
Erin R.
Classic candy bar. Have and always will love this candy bar! And the variations are good too!
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
I love snickers it's the ultimate candy bar. I exspesicially love the snickers ice cream bar.
elizabeth s.
Medley, FL
Tiene un delicioso sabor muy crujiente me encanto es accessible en los mercados a buen precio
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite chocolates ever. Definitely satisfies that chocolate craving when in need.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Can't go wrong with a snickers bars! It's a go to guilty pleasure when I have a sweet tooth.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart