BY SNICKERS

Daijza C.
My favorite chocolate bar by far. I love everything snickers, especially the ice cream bars.
LaShaunda G.
Slidell, LA
I love the rich milk chocolate & caramel of snickers. The peanuts are plentiful in every bite
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Snickers is a classic for a reason! So good, very filling, and it satisfies that sweet-tooth.
Lisa W.
I love to have an occasional snickers bar. It has the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Shaunta G.
Coeur d Alene, ID
Who doesn't love snickers? There isn't much to say except they are awesome all the way around
Maria C.
I think it's good when you don't know what to eat but you want a candy. It's also very tasty
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
I 'm actually eating one of these right now, and i think I'm going to go buy a bag of them
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
I love anything with peanuts and Carmel and a snicker bar is a perfect combination of the two
Caitlin F.
Norwalk, IA
Love it! My favorite candy bar ever! It's so easy to grab on the go and eat! It's so filling!
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love snickers they are amazing lol I always wanted to try a snickers cake and the ice cream
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart