BY SNICKERS

Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
I love snickers candy, every time I start eating them I almost eat a whole bag. they are so good
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, King Size, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites more...
Snickers really is satisfying! This my top favorite chocolates! Almonds my go to all the time!
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
Review for: Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks more...
Usually don’t like nuts in my chocolate but I think the caramel is what brings it all together!
Gabriela S.
Love chocolate is so sweet and delicious it just gives my mouth watery just by seeing them here
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers are one of my favorite candy bars. I wish you could buy them without the nuts though.
Lakeisha C.
North Tazewell, VA
A great candy bar. Definitely my favorite! Delicious with every bite. Satisfies my sweet tooth.
Krystina C.
You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanuts!!! Childhood favorite and that will never change!
samantha g.
Hixson, TN
One of my all time favorite candy bars!! Curves the hunger when you gotta grab something quick
Brooke H.
Statham, GA
Snickers are the best candy. They have sweet and salty nuts in them. Best is when they are cold
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love a snickers? It's the perfect combination of sweet, salty, crunchy and smooth.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?