BY SNICKERS

Melanie R.
Springfield, MO
Such a good snack if you want something sweet with a crunch. Even better in the ice cream form
Yamileth C.
Chalmette, LA
I think is very delicious, i love it and like me so much.
Them are amazing, the best the world
Gabriel B.
Moore, SC
Having a bad day? I always enjoy these when I am having a bad day. The best candy in the world.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
AWESOME FLAVOR!! Who does not like Snickers? Like they say hungry grab a snickes and it is tru
member-37bca7513
Riverview, FL
Love snickers chocolate bars! It's hands down my go-to candy, especially while I'm on the go !
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
This taste like paradise. The combination of chocolate, caramel and peanuts it's just perfect.
Cinthia R.
Watsonville, CA
My favorite candy bar! I love caramel and nuts. Prefect combo! This chocolate never gets old!
MaryJane A.
Bellmore, NY
My all-time favorite candy! A good mix of caramel and nuts! Very filling, definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Yum! Snickers mini's are the perfect size. You can eat more that one without feeling guilty.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
These taste amazing! They are a great way to get a sweet fix without spending too many calories
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?