BY SNICKERS

Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
Delicious!!! Would eat all the time if my teeth would let me, but the peanuts sometimes hurt my teeth. However, I would highly recommend to others. They are also great to bake with!
Alexandra L.
Monroeville, PA
Hum hello it's a snicker bar! Who wouldn't love this and give it a five out of five. A def love to eat one..okay maybe 2/3 once a week or so. There is no alternatives to this candy!! This is the OG Bad*** candy
Nellie H.
Auburndale, FL
Snickers chocolate bar has to be my favorite candy bar ever, It gives me that chocolate craving I get with a little bit of crunch from the nuts and the caramel is just mouth melting.
Alaena L.
Paw Paw, MI
Favorite candy bar ever, perfect combination of chocolate peanuty goodness! Trusted and true, been eating this since I was a kid and have now passed the love down onto my own child!
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
I really enjoy Snickers but the peanuts tend to e a little salty and they are not pricey they are really affordable I just wish they're where some non salted ones
Amanda N.
This is one of my favorite top candy bars I would have to say! You get the sweet from the chocolate, caramel, and nougat and the saltiness from the peanuts! It's like biting into a creamy and crunchy bite of heaven!
sagal a.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Thing I love about this is as a unique Crunch and it's not always so chewy but it still great the best thing I love about this is it taste I buy this all the time
Betty L M.
Mascoutah, IL
For me, Snickers is a little bit too sweet. I do like the nougat mixed with the saltiness of the peanuts but the chocolate they coat it with is just a little bit too sweet for my taste.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
Nutty and more filling than the average candy bar, snickers will keep you full for 15 minutes. But the sugar and delicious caramel counter any health benefits that the peanuts have.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
"One of my favourite chocolate bars, normally my first choice whenever I'm buying a snack. Really tasty and good ratio of chocolate to nuts. Good price and good quality.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?