BY SNICKERS

Jackie R.
Canton, MI
I love the caramel and the nut combination! It's perfect to cure your sweet and salty cravings!
Wendy M.
San Antonio, TX
Eat a snickers when you are hungry!! Yes the perfect combination!! Oh god I'm craving one now!
Ashley P.
I love Snickers. This pack of fun sized bars is perfect for sharing! Great for Halloween candy
Jennifer O.
Stamford, CT
As long as you like peanuts you can't go wrong with a snickers.try it frozen for a summer treat
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the mini snickers they are great for just a little snack or if you want to bake with them
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
Favorite candy bar I could eat this all day every day there just the best thing ever. yummy!!!
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN
who doesn't love snickers?! i have loved them ever since i was little! im sure i always will!!
MaryJane A.
Bellmore, NY
My all-time favorite candy! A good mix of caramel and nuts! Very filling, definitely recommend!
Magali P.
Tampa, FL
I don't eat chocolate often, but when I'm having that chocolate meltdown snickers is my go too.
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
This taste like paradise. The combination of chocolate, caramel and peanuts it's just perfect.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?