BY SNICKERS

Samantha P.
I think snickers is my favorite candy bar! Tried the bite sized ones! So great, love snickers.
Ari R.
The love eating these chocalates when I crave something. And this always satisfies my cravings.
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN
who doesn't love snickers?! i have loved them ever since i was little! im sure i always will!!
Shifflett D.
Jamaica, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolate never disappoints, peanuts are always fresh and chocolate is always milky
Kori O.
Paola, KS
Best chocolate bar known to man! Much better cold. Literally just puts me in the best of moods!
Andrea M.
El chocolate es muy rico, me gusta que tenga cacahuate dentro, es de mis chocolates preferidos.
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
Review for: Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks more...
Usually don’t like nuts in my chocolate but I think the caramel is what brings it all together!
Priscilla S.
Lynwood, CA
bomb af , I'm not me when I'm hungry lol, taste the snicker eat the snicker , you should try it
Jackie R.
Canton, MI
I love the caramel and the nut combination! It's perfect to cure your sweet and salty cravings!
Mackenzi S.
Piqua, OH
These are my favorite! Love them so much. I could eat them everyday!! You must try yours today
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?