BY SNICKERS

Samantha P.
I think snickers is my favorite candy bar! Tried the bite sized ones! So great, love snickers.
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
Snickers is my go to chocolate it's satisfies my cravings. I can literally live off of snickers
Alyssa E.
Clarksburg, MD
Peanuts, chocolate, and caramel, what could be better? This is my all-time favorite candy bar!
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love a snickers? It's the perfect combination of sweet, salty, crunchy and smooth.
Wanda C.
Newark, DE
It very fulfilling when your hungry it has plenty of peanuts with every bite they are delicious
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA
Snickers satisfies you...Great snack on the go that is very filling and convenient. Tasty too!
Brooke H.
Statham, GA
Snickers are the best candy. They have sweet and salty nuts in them. Best is when they are cold
Kate g.
Omaha, NE
Snickers is my favorite candy bar. Love the caramel, nougat and peanuts. Especially when fresh!
Edyumir V.
Delicious I love the mani and the caramel are really good. It was also my favorite for a while
Valerie F.
Dumont, NJ
The best chocolate bar in the world! It's so milky and nutty. I can eat these anytime, any day!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart