BY SNICKERS

Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Yum! Snickers mini's are the perfect size. You can eat more that one without feeling guilty.
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
I love snickers. They are so yummy and always perfect. I don't think I have ever had a bad one.
Wanda C.
Newark, DE
It very fulfilling when your hungry it has plenty of peanuts with every bite they are delicious
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, King Size, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites more...
Snickers really is satisfying! This my top favorite chocolates! Almonds my go to all the time!
Samantha P.
I think snickers is my favorite candy bar! Tried the bite sized ones! So great, love snickers.
MaryJane A.
Bellmore, NY
My all-time favorite candy! A good mix of caramel and nuts! Very filling, definitely recommend!
Alyssa E.
Clarksburg, MD
Peanuts, chocolate, and caramel, what could be better? This is my all-time favorite candy bar!
Erika T.
Visalia, CA
Favorite candy bar I could eat this all day every day there just the best thing ever. yummy!!!
Jayshree S.
Pflugerville, TX
Definitely one of my favorites! Love the combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel... NOM!
Gabriela S.
Love chocolate is so sweet and delicious it just gives my mouth watery just by seeing them here
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart