BY SNICKERS

Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Best candy bar ever!! The perfect balance of crunchy and nougaty. Great junky snack or desert.
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
Snickers is my go to chocolate it's satisfies my cravings. I can literally live off of snickers
Wendy N.
I loooooove chocolate & loooooive peanuts. You can never go wrong with the snickers candy bar.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love a snickers? It's the perfect combination of sweet, salty, crunchy and smooth.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Great way to cheer up a sad person. Chocolate. Caramel. Peanut. Crunch. Delicious. Great price.
They re really good a little bit to sweet but good, its chocolate of course 😂😂😂love chocolate 😍
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great pick me up snack! It's very filling and doesn't have a heavy overwhelming chocolate taste
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
I love snickers. They are so yummy and always perfect. I don't think I have ever had a bad one.
Shelby L.
Delicious! Caramel, chocolate, peanuts... mmm. Just writing this review is making me want one!!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, King Size, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites more...
Snickers really is satisfying! This my top favorite chocolates! Almonds my go to all the time!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart