BY SNICKERS

Kayla S.
Bel Air, MD
I love me some snickers! Who wouldn't love chocolate, peanuts, and caramel all mixed together???
Leisha D.
Jeffersonville
Still as good as when I was a child! Not too sweet and always just enough chocolate and caramel.
rana a.
sylvania, OH
Snickers minis are the perfect size and sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth after lunch yum :)
Adela M.
York, PA
I absolutely love this chocolate! And it gives me energy when I am tired at work! Best chocolate!
Kayla M.
Snickers is by far one of the best candy bars. i recommend the smores snicker bar, its to die for
Tonya H.
This candy is literally heaven sent! It is so delicious and my absolute favorite chocolate treat!
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
Love me some snickers all the time. They are perfect, not too much peanuts in them nor chocolate.
Cinthia V.
El Paso , TX
I love snickers! Always craving it especially when I was pregnant. This is my favorite chocolate.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
YUMM!! The perfect combination of chocolate, peanut and caramel. I could eat a hundred of them.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE
This is my favorite chocolate bar. So delicious. Love chocolate. I eat this a few times a month.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?