BY SNICKERS

Bridget A.
Red springs , NC
These are great mini candy bars. They are just enough of everything. But you just can't eat one!
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I highly recommend these I love them great little snack been around for years such a yummy treat
Haya A.
Yummy who doesn't love sneakers!!!crunchy and so delicious!!! One of my favorite chocolate bars.
Esmeralda S.
I love this,the chocolate and how it has nuts in it making it crunchy and that is what i love :)
Bridgett D.
Kalispell, MT
Snickers chocolate bars are the best frozen. Little bites of heaven! Big bites of heaven! Yummy!
Caitlin B.
Good flavor. I really enjoy eating a snickers whenever I'm super hungry and need something quick.
amanda g.
I'm always craving candy bars. I don't feel guilty after eating 2 or 3 of these .Very affordable.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Great chocolate perfect combination of peanuts,caramel and nugget in one bar! Yummy in the tummy
Lea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Classic candy bar. I can eat these all the time. They are so good!! I could get fat off of these.
Cinthia V.
El Paso , TX
I love snickers! Always craving it especially when I was pregnant. This is my favorite chocolate.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart