BY SNICKERS

sophia m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I enjoy the mini bars, just enough to last and a perfect tease to get me to go back for more...
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
Uno de mis favoritos. Tiene muy buena combinación de chocolate, relleno y cacahuate y muy cremosa
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
My favorite candy bar. It's so good. I enjoy the minis because otherwise I'd eat way too many!!!
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I highly recommend these I love them great little snack been around for years such a yummy treat
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite candy bar. Can be found anywhere and always affordable. The best chocolate bars made!
Rashidat I.
This product is full of chocolate caramel and peanuts. It is very tasty and a great quick snack.
Kayla S.
Bel Air, MD
I love me some snickers! Who wouldn't love chocolate, peanuts, and caramel all mixed together???
Deserae M.
This is my favorite chocolate bar. I picked all the snickers out of my kids halloween candy.. Lol
Iviana G.
Fountain, CO
Snickers is awesome! I especially love their ice cream bars! They're a little pricey but worth it
Tonya H.
This candy is literally heaven sent! It is so delicious and my absolute favorite chocolate treat!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart