BY SNICKERS

Snickers Chocolate Bar
Awesome candy. Love snickers. The crunchy of nuts make more taste.. I recommend this to everyone
It's really good I love eating it tbh if you but it in the freezer I actually good eating frozen
Saundra A.
I dont like them at all. I will not them. Not even if you paid me to. I just dont care for them.
Melissa K.
Deptford
Love snickers!! Good chocolate bar with peanut butter, peanuts and caramel. They are very yummy.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
My favorite candy bar. It's so good. I enjoy the minis because otherwise I'd eat way too many!!!
Kristin E.
Raleigh, NC
These are perfect for a chocolate and nut lover! They are the ideal size for a small sweet snack.
Sara S.
Shelton , Wa
Yum Yum Yum is all I have to say about Snickers! I prefer the caramel version but all are great!
Megan Z.
How can you not love this candy bar!! Chewy, chocolate, crunchy!! Yummy! Definitely a pick me up!
Lorraine G.
I love snickers chocolate bars they are my absolute favorite candy bar. They are my go to candy.
Brianahi D.
Mc Farland, CA
Yaaaasss, best chocolate bar eeeever!! Add these to any christmas stocking or to your wish list!

Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart