BY SNICKERS

hannah f.
Huntsville, Tx
These are the best snacks to have around. Just enough sweet and will keep you fill until supper.
Erika B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love a classic snickers bar. They're pretty filling. I can kill a whole bag of minis in a day.
Luz C.
So so good
Chocolate I enjoy eating it bite for bite its delicious I really like the combination
Caitlin B.
Good flavor. I really enjoy eating a snickers whenever I'm super hungry and need something quick.
Ha B.
Sooooo yummy! The caramel, cookie, nuts, and chocolate taste so good! Definitely give this a try!
Rashidat I.
This product is full of chocolate caramel and peanuts. It is very tasty and a great quick snack.
Kylie W.
Royal Oak, MI
My favorite sweet treat to reward myself with after a long day. The original is always my go to!
Yesenia P.
corona, NY
I love snickers! I love the display. I love the combination of chocolates and nuts with caramel.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
Delicious and filling. Best when cold. Has peanuts and caramel. Very affordable and good flavor.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
Uno de mis favoritos. Tiene muy buena combinación de chocolate, relleno y cacahuate y muy cremosa
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart