BY SNICKERS

Chekeicia U.
Albany, GA
Snickers in the morning. Snickers at night. Definitely a guilty pleasure. Definitely a favorite.
Brittiney D.
Sherman, TX
Ultimate classic. If you like peanuts, chocolate, and caramel then this is the candy bar for you.
Kayla M.
Snickers is by far one of the best candy bars. i recommend the smores snicker bar, its to die for
Cinthia V.
El Paso , TX
I love snickers! Always craving it especially when I was pregnant. This is my favorite chocolate.
Awesome candy. Love snickers. The crunchy of nuts make more taste.. I recommend this to everyone
Melissa K.
Deptford
Love snickers!! Good chocolate bar with peanut butter, peanuts and caramel. They are very yummy.
rana a.
sylvania, OH
Snickers minis are the perfect size and sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth after lunch yum :)
Yesenia P.
corona, NY
I love snickers! I love the display. I love the combination of chocolates and nuts with caramel.
Brittany V.
Waukegan, IL
Who hasn't had a Snickers bar? These are entirely delicious and there is no wrong way to eat one.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Putting this in the fridge is the best thing ever. I used to hate snickers but now i love them .
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart