BY SNICKERS

Luz C.
So so good
Chocolate I enjoy eating it bite for bite its delicious I really like the combination
Adele H.
Yummm I love this one! Great taste for anytime! These are so good! Love the taste and the price!
crystal p.
Lake City, FL
Snickers is one of my favorites woyld recommend it to anyone who loves nuts caramel and chocolate
Leisha D.
Jeffersonville
Still as good as when I was a child! Not too sweet and always just enough chocolate and caramel.
Emmy K.
Wilmington, DE
I don't really like sweets but this is my all time favorite candy ever!! I buy it whenever i can!
Cinthia V.
El Paso , TX
I love snickers! Always craving it especially when I was pregnant. This is my favorite chocolate.
Julie W.
Camby, IN
Love the Carmel and nut mixture. They are amazing when you easy them frozen. They really satisfy!
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
I love snickers! Its so chocolatey and carameley and peanuty. Its one of my favorite candy bars!
Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
Omg can't go wrong with an old fashioned snickers. They're still my go to after all these years.
Stacy P.
I love this candy bar! Great taste and is also filling. Sweet, crunchy and gooey. Can't go wrong!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart